Adding more dimensions of New Knowledge (Science-Art-Technology) production via co-creation, co-construction and co-production with scientific, educational, cultural and international impact.
Re is developing a methodology that integrates the research conducted at the atomic and molecular level in symbiosis with neurology, psychology, music, dance, theater and visual arts, thus creating a unifying platform of human culture.
- Integrative Interdisciplinary Methodology architecture and functional development for future scenarios for policy making in social, educational, industry, cultural contexts
- Art-Science-Technology Creation and Direction of social-cultural-educational events in variety of contexts: Public, Educational, Research and Development, International
- Development of scenarios, tools, methodologies for innovative interdisciplinary education tools
- Merging Science theory and Art practice via technological innovations as interface in order to produce innovative practices for science communication, via co-creation, co-construction and co-production
- Interdisciplinary ways of Thinking and Knowing, New Knowledge sharing and production
- Experiential and hybrid learning - Learning through Experience and Experience through Learning
- Promotional studies and applications in integrating Art- Science-Technology
- Funding for applied research scientists and research artists teams in the field of Art-Science-Technology integration and application with social, educational, cultural and international impacts
- Support applied research and dissemination of Art- Science-Technology studies and their promotion
- Implementation of international contacts and cooperation with similar organizations
- to organize and financially support events, competitions, seminars, exhibitions, schools, conferences and symposia
- Designs, organizes and provides Art- Science-Technology integrative tools and training
- Interdisciplinary Art- Science-Technology research on the formation, expression and function of emotions